Aug 13, 2012

YALSA Reader's Choice & French Cover

UNDER THE NEVER SKY has made it to YALSA's Reader's Choice list! This is something Veronica never dared to even dream of! Veronica is so stunned and flattered by this turn of events that she's speaking about herself in the third person.

But seriously... Thank you readers, bloggers, friends, librarians and booksellers for supporting Aria, Perry, Roar and the rest of the NEVER SKY crew. Thank you for reading, commenting, and nominating. Thank you! 

In other news: Here's your chance to read UNDER THE NEVER SKY on the nook for just $3.99. Cast your vote to make UTNS a Nook Summer Read!

Lastly, but certainly not leastly, the Cover Gods have truly been kind. Look at this beauty, created by my wonderful French publisher, Nathan:



C'est magnifique!

20 comments:

  1. Love it. Even though I'm in the US, and I love teh US cover, I would NOT mind getting a French copy just for the cover :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking! And congratulations on the YALSA list inclusion, too - you're in great company on that list, which makes it an even bigger achievement! SOOOoo excited that UTNS is getting the attention it deserves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS, VERONICE ( PER YALSA'S SPELLING... OR IS IT ALREADY THE FRENCH VERSION OF YOUR NAME?)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the outfit they have Aria in for this cover... But what's with the "Never Sky"? "Under the" doesn't translate over? :(

    I commented on facebook, but how does one get a copy of this? I'd learn french just to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting. Does anyone else think it looks like Kristin Stewart????

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had an Eye-gasm LOL!!! Its so beautiful!! I love Aria's get-up! That is exactly how I pictured her coming out of the PODS!!


    Love It! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG! (I'll just leave it at that.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all, congrats on making the list! But you deserve it :-)
    And OH MY GOODNESS THAT COVER. SO PRETTY. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous! It has to be my favorite cover of yours yet! :D Congrats on the cover and making the list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, all! I love this cover too. And I'm still reeling about being on the Readers Choice list. Good stuff. Oh, and yes. The Kristen Stewart similarity has come up :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi!
    I'm a french fan of your books.
    I'm in love with Perry and I just can't wait for read the next book.

    ReplyDelete